Creative Coaching for Writers, Artists, Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and Thought Leaders.
Whether you dream of writing a novel, non-fiction book or screenplay, starting your own business, getting your ideas out to the media or inventing a new product, it may be time to invests in yourself-
-by joining forces with a creative coach.
Expanding on the Pain-2-Power pathway, Keith Ablow offers creative coaching to artists, writers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders so they can reach or exceed their goals. The Pain-2-Power Creative Pathway helps you focus your creative goals, identify anything holding you back from achieving them, and put a practical and powerful plan in place to move forward and succeed.
Keith knows how to help because he has mastered the steps to success.
He has achieved remarkable success in many arenas:
- Published 16 fiction and non-fiction books (including New York Times and USA Today bestsellers)
- Written hundreds of articles for the New York Times, Washington Post, New York Post and USA Today
- Appeared as a guest on the Today Show, Oprah, Good Morning America and other television programs over 1,000 times
- Sold major entertainment projects (including television drama scripts, reality TV treatments and a nationally-syndicated talk show) to Warner Brothers, CBS, Lionsgate and other venues
- Secured patents on a number of inventions
- Raised over $10M to fund businesses in the technology, health care and consumer product arenas
- Launched his own successful art project
Clients Keith has helped include musician Ohana Haas and author Kathi Fairbend, as well as many other artists, politicians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and writers from around the world.
Keith Ablow can be on your team. He can be your creative champion in pursuing the next chapter of your life story—the one that brings you true creative success.