Creative Coaching for Writers, Artists, Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and Thought Leaders.
Schedule your tele-coaching session now! 978.462.1125 or [email protected]
If your mind wanders to your dream of starting your own business, or inventing the latest must have gadget, or pursuing a career in art when you should be creating financial reports for your boss, then it may be time to consider investing in yourself and hiring a creative coach.
Expanding on the Pain-2-Power pathway, Keith Ablow offers creative coaching to artists, writers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders seeking support in achieving their goals. The Pain-2-Power Creative Pathway is a process of exploring your creative goals and what is holding you back from achieving them, then developing a plan to overcome those obstacles.
Keith is committed to helping you achieve your goals. He knows the steps to take to begin your project or bring a work in progress to the next level. He has achieved remarkable success in many arenas. He has:
- Published 16 fiction and non-fiction books (including New York Times and USA Today bestsellers)
- Written hundreds of articles for the New York Times, Washington Post and USA Today
- Appeared as a guest on the Today Show, Oprah, Good Morning America and other television programs over 1,000 times
- Sold major entertainment projects (including television drama scripts, reality TV treatments and
nationally syndicated talk show) to Warner Brothers and other venues
- Secured patents on a number of inventions
- Raised over $10M to fund businesses in the technology, health care and consumer product arenas
- And even launched his own successful art project
Some clients Keith has helped include musician Ohana Haas and author Kathi Fairbend, as well as many other artists, politicians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and writers from around the world.
Keith Ablow can be on your team. He can be your creative champion in pursuing the next chapter of your life story, the creative success chapter.